How to Play Powerball®
Just ask for Quick Pick!
- Ask the clerk for a Powerball® Quick Pick for $2 or a Powerball with Power Play® Quick Pick for $3 (or any combination you prefer).
- Multiply your non-jackpot winnings: To increase your non-jackpot prize winnings, except the match 5+0 prize, by 2, 3, 4 or 5 times with the Power Play option, ask your retailer to add Power Play to your ticket. A 10X multiplier may also be periodically included. Selecting Power Play adds $1.00 to the price of each game played.
- If you asked for a $2 Powerball, you will receive a ticket with five (5) numbers from 1-69 and one (1) Powerball number from 1-26. If you selected Power Play, your ticket will be an additional $1 and will say "Power Play: Yes" below your numbers.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, at a Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
Want to see a Powerball with Power Play drawing? Watch videos of all recent draws here.
Pool Play Form>
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
Multi-Draw Exchange Tickets
If you choose multi-draw plays on Powerball, you may cash winnings from a drawing prior to all drawings on the ticket being completed. Simply ask the retailer for an Exchange Ticket. When the retailer scans your ticket, the terminal will validate your winnings and print an Exchange Ticket that is valid for the original Powerball play(s) you purchased. This Exchange Ticket will contain the same numbers from your original ticket and is a valid instrument to collect any winnings from your future Powerball play.
POWERBALL AND POWERBALL WITH POWER PLAY TICKETS ARE NOT CANCELLABLE.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
View Powerball and Powerball with Power Play Official Rules >
View Powerball and Powerball with Power Play Group Official Rules >