NASCAR® fans, don’t speed past this VIP opportunity! Enter the NASCAR Powerball Playoff™ promotion for a chance to win $1 million and a VIP Trip to the NASCAR Cup Series Championship Weekend™ at Phoenix Raceway! 35 myLOTTERY members will win a Hoosier Lottery Prize Pack and be entered into a multi-state drawing where a total of 16 NASCAR fans will be named as semi-finalists. Four of those semi-finalists will win a VIP trip to the NASCAR Cup Series Championship Weekend™ in Phoenix, where three semi-finalists will take home $10,000, and one grand prize winner will win $1 million during a live broadcast drawing on race day! Enter now through June 27, 2023!
This promotion is a myLOTTERY member exclusive and is FREE to enter! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!
Not a myLOTTERY member? You’re missing out! myLOTTERY members get access to loads of exclusive experiences, prizes, perks, and promotions throughout the year. Past promotions have included VIP Colts tickets, tickets to concerts across the country, as well as exclusive access to our Paradise Payout 2nd Chance promotion where four players won an all-inclusive cruise to the Caribbean! Creating an account is easy and FREE! Don’t miss any more exciting opportunities to win! Join now!
NASCAR Fun Facts
NASCAR Powerball Playoff™ FAQs
- Dale Earnhardt’s Jr.’s 26th (and final) premier series race win was the 2015 Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500 at Phoenix Raceway.
- The top names in NASCAR aren’t the only superstars to perform at the Phoenix Raceway. The stadium, which seats 45,000 and has hillside general admission, hosted Metallica and Guns N Roses in 1992, and country singer Dierks Bentley performed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Championship Race™. The stadium has even had its own cinema appearance—Days of Thunder, starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, used Phoenix Raceway for some of its scenes.
- A handful of drivers hold multiple wins at Phoenix Raceway: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, and Jimmie Johnson. But Kevin Harvick holds the record, boasting 9 wins at the track.
- Phoenix Raceway is the birthplace of NASCAR’s famous Polish Victory Lap. The term was coined when Polish-American driver Alan Kulwicki made a U-turn after his win in 1988, and drove his celebratory cool down lap around the track in the opposite direction.
- Since opening in 1964, the Phoenix Raceway has had four different names. The most unusual? It was called Jeff Gordon Raceway for one day during the November 2015 race weekend in honor of Gordon who was scheduled to retire at the end of the season.
Q. What’s all included in the VIP Trip to Phoenix?
A. The finalists and their guests will receive:
- All travel accommodations, including roundtrip airfare, hotel, all meals and ground transportation.
- Admission to the NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship™ and NASCAR Cup Series Championship™ races at Phoenix Raceway, plus hospitality access VIP experience passes that include:
- NASCAR Cup Series™ VIP access
- NASCAR team hauler tour
- MRN radio booth tour
- Pace car rides
- Pre-race attendance
- Victory lane access
- Welcome dinner, souvenir gift bags and more.
See complete NASCAR Powerball Playoff™ Promotion Trip Prize Description
Q. How does the multi-state lottery pool work?
A. Other state lotteries are taking part in the NASCAR Powerball Playoff promotion and will be entering a number of entrants into a multi-state pool based on their respective drawings. 35 myLOTTERY members will be entered into this pool along with the other states’ entrants, and 16 semi-finalists will be drawn from the multi-state pool. See official rules
Q. How much money do the semi-finalists win?
A. Prizes are awarded via drawing order from the multi-state pool. For prize details visit NASCAR Powerball Playoff
Complete NASCAR Powerball Playoff™ Promotion Trip Prize Description
- 4 semi-finalists will win $2,500
- 4 semi-finalists will win $5,000
- 4 semi-finalists will win $7,500
- 1 finalist will win $1M, the other 3 finalists will win $10,000 each
| Official rules