Daily 4 with 1-OFF
Odds are based on player selection.
How to Play
Playing Daily 4 with 1-OFF is easy, just ask for Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers for the next drawing, or fill out a playslip:
How to Fill Out a Playslip
- If you would like to play more than one drawing, select up to 28 consecutive drawings.
- Select which drawing you would like to play: Midday, Evening, or Both. Both option allows you to play the next two or more consecutive draws including both midday and evening.
- Select your play amount starting at $.50, up to $10.
- Select your play type by choosing from the following:
Straight – Selected numbers must match winning numbers in exact order.
1-OFF - Selected numbers may be either one higher or one lower than the winning numbers to win. 1-OFF does not pay on a straight match.
Box – Selected numbers may match winning numbers in any order.
Combo – (Min $1 play) Selected numbers may match winning numbers in exact order or any order.
Front 3 / Back 3 – Play the first or last three selected numbers based on the play types above. (1-OFF not available)
Wheel – Every combination of the numbers you select are played as straight. The total ticket cost will range from $2 to $240 depending on your chosen play amount.
- Select one (1) number in each row from 0-9, four (4) numbers in total per board. You may play up to five boards on a single playslip.
- Want a chance to win up to $500 instantly? Add EZmatch to Daily 4 for just $1 per play. Learn how to play EZmatch!
EZmatch Overall Odds 1 in 5.1
- You will receive a ticket with the four numbers you selected. If you select EZmatch, your ticket will say "Yes" next to the EZmatch logo. Four (4) EZmatch digits from 0-9 will automatically print for each Daily 4 board you added it to. Follow the EZmatch instructions on the ticket to see if you are a winner.
After Receiving your Ticket
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your numbers after the drawing on the Hoosier Lottery mobile app, hoosierlottery.com, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
- Daily 4 drawings are held twice daily:
Midday drawings are held every day at approximately 1:20PM ET.
Evening drawings are held every day at approximately 10:59PM ET.
Want a chance to win up to $500 instantly? Add EZmatch to Daily 3 for just $1 per play. Learn how to play EZmatch! EZmatch Overall Odds 1 in 5.1
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING
Daily 4 with 1-OFF Official Rules >