RULES AND PROCEDURES GOVERNING THE HOOSIER LOTTERY'S 2022 MYLOTTERY CONCERT FLYAWAY PROMOTION
For official signed rules, please click here.
The State Lottery Commission of Indiana ("Hoosier Lottery" or "Lottery"), hereby promulgates these rules and procedures ("Official Rules") governing the Hoosier Lottery's 2022 myLOTTERY Concert Flyaway Promotion ("Promotion") in accordance with 65 IAC 1-7-4.
- The Promotion will be held to support the Lottery's player program (myLOTTERY) by providing members the opportunity to win one (1) of eight (8) Secondary Prize packages, each prize will include five (5) $100 Concert Cash® codes valid for tickets at a Live Nation® owned and operated venue/concert in the United States and a $50 Hoosier Lottery Prize Pack.
- One (1) Grand Prize includes one (1) flight for two (includes two round trip coach tickets, two-night hotel stay, two tickets to the show of winner's choice at a Live Nation owned and operated venue/concert in the United States during the 2022 concert season, and a $200 pre-paid gift card toward transportation) and one (1) $500 Hoosier Lottery Prize Pack.
There will be a total of nine (9) prizes awarded
B. PROMOTION PERIOD & DRAWING DESCRIPTION
- The Promotion period will begin on or about Sunday, May 8, 2022 and the entry deadline will be Saturday, July 2, 2022.
- Eight (8) drawings will be held:
- Tuesday, May 17 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, May 24 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, May 31 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, June 7 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, June 14 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, June 21 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, June 28 -- One (1) Secondary Prize
- Tuesday, July 5 -- One (1) Secondary Prize and one (1) Grand Prize
- Winners from weekly Secondary Prize drawings will not be eligible for additional Secondary Prize drawings.
- All Promotion entrants will be eligible for the one (1) Grand Prize drawing.
C. PROMOTION & PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS
- The drawings will be conducted in accordance with all applicable statutes, regulations, rules and procedures and will occur on or about the following days for the listed prizes:
||Drawing Date (on or about)
||Number of Prizes
|Sun., May 8, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. ET - Sat., July 2, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET
||Tues., May 17, 24, 31 2022.
Tues., June 7, 14, 21, 28, 2022.
Tues., July 5, 2022.
||Eight (8) Secondary Prizes Total Value: $550 each, where each will receive:
- Five (5) $100 Concert Cash® codes valid for tickets at a Live Nation® owned and operated venue/concert in the United States
- One (1) Hoosier Lottery $50 Prize Pack
|Sun., May 8, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. ET - Sat., July 2, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET
||Tues., July 5, 2022.
||Grand Prize Total Value: $2,900
- One (1) flight for two (2) (includes two (2) round trip coach tickets, two-night hotel stay, two (2) tickets to the show of winner’s choice at a Live Nation® owned and operated venue/concert in the United States, and a $200 pre-paid gift card toward transportation)
- One (1) Hoosier Lottery $500 Prize Pack
- Hoosier Lottery prize pack items awarded will be at the discretion of the Lottery.
- Eight (8) Secondary prize winners will each receive five (5) $100 Live Nation® Concert Cash® Codes ("Code") and one (1) $50 Hoosier Lottery Prize Pack. Codes are redeemable only on the website located at ww.livenation.com/hoosierlottery. Each Code is a one-time use only promo code good toward $100-off final ticket purchase for a select Live Nation produced and promoted concert at a participating Live Nation owned or operated venue in the United States ticketed on livenation.com, based on availability under this program. Codes cannot be used toward VIP Nation®, TicketsNow® or events not ticketed by Live Nation, fan clubs, ticket packages, gift cards, credits or shipping charges. Exclusions may apply to TM+, Platinum, Fan-to-Fan Resale, TicketExchange by Ticketmaster®, and tickets not sold directly by Live Nation. All ticket purchases are subject to the Purchase Policy found here. Codes must be redeemed by 11:59 PM on December 31, 2022. A Code can be used only once. Maximum five (5) Codes per transaction. Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Codes contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices (an "irregular Code"). Any attempt to obtain or generate multiple Codes and/or irregular Codes and/or to use multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any fraudulent or other non-permissible mechanisms to obtain Codes, as determined by Live Nation in its sole discretion, shall give Live Nation the right to disqualify user. Codes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, except as required by law. Codes cannot be sold or bought and will be void if sold or exchanged for compensation. Any unused value will be forfeited. Codes cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Items purchased with a Code are for personal use or gifts only and are not valid for resale. Codes cannot be used for past purchases or offers. Use of a Code for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Codes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and Live Nation is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from unauthorized use. Codes are void where prohibited by law. If a Code is used in violation of these Terms, Live Nation reserves the right to (a) cancel any ticket order, or (b) charge user's credit card for value of tickets after shipment. Once tickets are issued, they cannot be exchanged for other tickets or merchandise. Approximate Retail Value of each Secondary prize is: Five Hundred Fifty Dollars and Zero Cents ($550.00).
E. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of Indiana who are 18 years of age or older at the time of the entry.
- Lottery or Live Nation members, employees, and officers, and any relative(s) (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) or person(s) residing in the same household of such member, officer, or employee are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. This restriction applies mutatis mutandis to the Lottery's Integrated Service Provider, IGT Indiana, LLC, ("IGT").
- Members, directors, officers, or employees of a major procurement vendor of the Lottery, IGT, Live Nation and any relative(s) (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) or person(s) residing in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- To enter, a participant must sign up for or verify an existing myLOTTERY account.
- Participants can enter this Promotion by:
- Scanning the QR code located on Lottery promotional materials (e.g., signage in Live Nation venues)
- Visiting HoosierLottery.com/Music to sign in or create or verify a myLOTTERY account.
F. ODDS OF WINNING
- If a player does not have a myLOTTERY account, the player must select “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to register and complete the myLOTTERY account sign up, which is free.
- Participants must submit a valid claim form and provide a valid government ID.
- A participant may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be removed at the time of the drawing.
- An automated "Thank You" message will notify the player of a completed entry into the Promotion. The "Thank You" message is only evidence that an entry has been received and does not indicate that the entry is valid.
- All entries submitted in the manner as described in these Official Rules will be eligible for an entry in this Promotion. Hand delivered or mailed in entries will not be accepted for this Promotion and will be deemed invalid and destroyed.
The odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of entries received.
G. DRAWING, WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING OF PRIZE
H. GENERAL RULES AND PROVISIONS
- The weekly drawings will select the eight (8) winners of Secondary Prizes. These winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received by using a random number generator from random.org under the supervision of a member of the Lottery Security team. A total of three (3) alternates will also be drawn each week after the weekly winner has been selected. Alternates will be matched to prizes in a descending order as winners are disqualified.
- The Grand Prize drawing will select one (1) winner from all Promotion entries using a random number generator from random.org under the supervision of a member of the Lottery Security team. Three (3) Grand Prize alternates will also be selected.
- The winning entries for this Promotion will be notified in writing via email and phone call. Winner must claim prize within five (5) business days. After five (5) business days, the 1st alternate shall be notified. Alternates have five (5) business days to claim the prize. If all alternates are exhausted, the prize(s) shall be forfeited.
- An individual who wins and is contacted for one (1) of the weekly drawing prizes is not eligible for the remaining weekly Secondary Prize drawings. Alternates not contacted for one (1) of these prizes remain eligible for the weekly drawings. Weekly Secondary Prize winners are eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Upon timely presentation of winner information, the entry will be validated, and eligibility will be verified as in Section D ("Eligibility").
- Once Winner Verification and Winner Authorization are complete, prize will be provided to Winner.
- Live Nation prizes will be delivered digitally to a valid email address. Hoosier Lottery prize packs will be delivered by mail. Prizes awarded are transferable, but only transferable to someone 18 years of age or older.
- The rules and procedures set forth in these Official Rules shall govern this Promotion. These rules may be amended at any time by the Hoosier Lottery without advance notice.
- Prize winners' concert guests must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Lottery's Executive Director or her designee may, at any time, announce a suspension or termination of the Promotion, without advance notice and in the Executive Director's sole discretion, at which point no prize shall be awarded. None of the Lottery, the Executive Director, IGT, or any employee thereof, shall have any liability whatsoever for any such termination.
- By participating in the Promotion each person agrees to comply with and abide by Indiana law, rules, and regulations as well as the terms and conditions of the Lottery website and all final decisions, policies, or procedures of the Lottery in relation to the conduct of this Promotion. Any dispute arising which relates to any aspect of this Promotion shall be governed by the laws of Indiana.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these Official Rules, the player's remedy is limited to entry in another promotion with prizes of a similar value.
- The Lottery, IGT, Live Nation and their agents are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Promotion, failure to receive claim, winner, or other Promotion information for any reason whatsoever.
- The Lottery is not responsible for issues with account accessibility or Promotion entries due to technical problems associated to software, hardware compatibility or internet access.
- For all prize levels, the Lottery will determine if the prize winner has an outstanding debt to the state, owes delinquent taxes, or is past due on child support pursuant to IC 4-30-11-11. If a debt is discovered, the finalist will be required to pay the balance prior to the claim deadline. If the finalist does not pay the outstanding debt, the finalist will forfeit the prize and an alternate will be contacted.
- Federal and state withholding tax will be deposited by the Hoosier Lottery on behalf of a winner when required by the State of Indiana and IRS tax rules. IRS form W-2G, Certain Gambling Winnings, will be provided to winners when required. The Hoosier Lottery advises its customers to consult with a tax professional when preparing taxes. The IRS's taxable reporting criteria for winnings and Form W-2G used to report income related to gambling and sweepstakes are available: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w2g. Additional costs, taxes, including state and federal taxes, fees and expenses associated with the acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and forever releases, discharges, and waives any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, howsoever caused or arising and whether by negligence, any intentional act or otherwise, that entrant may have or that may arise against Live Nation Marketing, Inc. and Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., (collectively "Live Nation"), Hoosier Lottery, IGT, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related entities, as well as each of the aforementioned parties' respective associates, directors, officers, owners, shareholders, partners, members, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), with respect to or arising directly or indirectly, out of, or in any way connected with, (i) entrant's participation in this Promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes (including but not limited to the substitution or changing of any prizes) awarded in this Promotion. By entering, each entrant further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their insurers against any and all damages, costs, judgments, or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees or other legal fees) they may incur as a result of claims made against them in connection with either (i) entrant's participation in this Promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes (including but not limited to the substitution or changing of any prizes) awarded in this Promotion.
- The Lottery and IGT will be collecting personal data about Participants online, in accordance with their privacy policies, as posted on https://hoosierlottery.com/privacy-policy and https://www.igt.com/en/privacy-notice. By participating in the Giveaway, Participants consent to the Lottery's and IGT's collection and use of their personal information and acknowledge that they have read and accepted the Lottery's and IGT's privacy policies. The prize winners, and their guests, by acceptance of the prize, except where legally prohibited, grant permission for the Lottery and IGT and their designees, to use their names, residential locations, photographs, voices, or other likenesses, and prize information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further compensation, except as an endorsement of any commercial product or enterprise other than the Lottery's or IGT's in all media now known, or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice, review, or approval.
I. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR
This Promotion is sponsored and administered by IGT Indiana, LLC on behalf of the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, 1302 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202.
All of which is EXECUTED and ORDERED this 6th day of May, 2022. By: Carrie B. Stroud, Chief of Staff
On Behalf of the State Lottery Commission of Indiana
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Promotion, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be direct to Sponsor.
Live Nation, VIP Nation, TM+, TicketsNow, TicketExchange by Ticketmaster, and Concert Cash are trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.