New Hoosier Lottery Scratch-offs feature prizes up to $10,000 a month for 25 years
INDIANAPOLIS (Sept. 5, 2017) — The newest Scratch-off family from the Hoosier Lottery asks players to consider a life without the Coulda, Shoulda, Wouldas. Because if you are Set For Life, you can check off those bucket list items.
Set For Life Scratch-offs are in Hoosier Lottery retailers starting today. The family features games at $1, $2, $5 and $10. The top prizes vary from $1,000 a month for 25 years up to $10,000 a month for 25 years.
Players can also instantly win other cash prizes on the Scratch-off games, with prizes up to $100 on $1 Set for Life, up to $500 on $2 Set for Life, up to $5,000 on $5 Set for Life and up to $10,000 on $10 Set for Life.
Hoosier Lottery will host special Set For Life promotional events at retailers across the state. Players will have a chance to win $100 worth of Set For Life Scratch-offs. The events include these times and locations, which are subject to change:
- 3-5 p.m. EDT Sept. 13, Valero, 327 W. Fifth St., New Albany
- 3-5 p.m. EDT Sept. 14, Martin’s, 926 Erskine Plaza, South Bend
- 12-2 p.m. EDT Sept. 20, Maui Stop & Shop, 4501 S. Seventh St., Terre Haute
- 3-5 p.m. EDT Sept. 20, Garrett Quickway, 608 S. Randolph St., Garrett
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. EDT Sept. 21, Phil’s One Stop, 10330 Leo Road, Fort Wayne
- 12-2 p.m. CDT Sept. 21, Bonkers, 11901 Old Petersburg Road, Evansville
- 1-3 p.m. EDT Sept. 26, Tower Corners Citgo, 999 S. Creasy Lane, Lafayette
- 12-2 p.m. EDT Sept. 28, Joe’s Junction, 2210 Kentucky Ave., Indianapolis
- 12-2 p.m. EDT Oct. 4, Joe’s Junction, 5220 W. Troy Ave., Indianapolis
Estimated Overall Odds: $1 Set For Life 1 in 4.61, $2 Set For Life 1 in 4.49, $5 Set For Life 1 in 3.94, $10 Set For Life 1 in 3.70.
Click here to download the Hoosier Lottery Mobile App. Click here for high-resolution images.
ABOUT THE HOOSIER LOTTERY: Hoosier Lottery distributions benefit every county throughout Indiana. The Hoosier Lottery contributes $30 million to local police and firefighters’ pensions and $30 million to the Teachers’ Retirement Fund. In the fiscal year 2016, the Hoosier Lottery contributed $251.2 million to the Build Indiana Fund. To learn more about the Hoosier Lottery, visit www.hoosierlottery.com/givingback and follow on Facebook and Twitter. Download Hoosier Lottery logos here.
CONTACT: Jerry Grider, Hoosier Lottery Sr. Manager of Public Relations