How To Play
- Ask your retailer for a Poker Lotto ticket, or fill out a playslip. You can choose up to 5 hands per ticket, and each hand is $2.
- Match your cards per hand to the prize legend on the ticket and win instantly up to $5,000! (Each hand played separately)
- In the evening drawing, match 2 or more of your cards to the winning cards drawn to win $2 to $250,000
- You can also check your Poker Lotto ticket in-store at a ticket checker to see if you are a winner.
How to Fill Out a Playslip
- Use blue or black ink, or pencil, to mark each of your selections by hand with an X or fill in a bubble.
- Choose how many poker hands you would like to play, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5.
- Pick how many tickets you would like, 1, 2, 5, or 10. Each ticket will have the number of plays you have chosen above.
View Poker Lotto Official Rules >
Watch a video on how to play Poker Lotto:
Poker Lotto Cards:
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
You can only purchase Poker Lotto tickets for one play, consisting of one (1) instant event and one (1) selection event. They are not available for multi-draw
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.