how to play
How to Play Mega Millions
- For $2 per play, you can choose five numbers from 1 – 70 and one Megaball from 1 – 25. And for just $1 more, you can add Megaplier for a chance to multiply your non-jackpot prizes up to 5 times!
- Fill out a Mega Millions playslip or ask for Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Choose the number of consecutive draws you want to play, up to 10.
- For just $1 more, add Megaplier for the chance to win up to 5X any non-jackpot prize.
How to Play Mega Millions JUST THE JACKPOT
- Ask for a Mega Millions JUST the JACKPOT Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Or complete a Mega Millions playslip by marking the number of consecutive draws you want to play at the top of the playslip, then marking the number of wagers you want to play. Plays are $3 each for two Quick Pick plays.
Watch Video on How to Play:
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
Multi-Draw Exchange Tickets
If you choose multi-draw plays on Mega Millions, you may cash winnings from a drawing prior to all drawings on the ticket being completed. Simply ask the retailer for an exchange ticket. When the retailer scans your ticket, the terminal will validate your winnings and print an Exchange Ticket that is valid for the original Mega Millions play(s) you purchased. This Exchange Ticket will contain the same numbers from your original ticket and is a valid instrument to collect any winnings from your Mega Millions play.
MEGA MILLIONS AND MEGA MILLIONS WITH MEGAPLIER TICKETS ARE NOT CANCELLABLE.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
View Mega Millions Official Rules >
View Mega Millions Official Group Rules >