DAILY 3 with SUPERBALL
Odds are based on player selection.
How to Play
Playing Daily 3 is easy, just ask for Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers for the next drawing, or fill out a playslip:
- Fill out a Daily 3 playslip or ask for Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Choose the number of consecutive draws you want to play, up to 28.
- For more chances to win, add SUPERBALL to your ticket for the same cost as your base wager.
- Choose how you want to play: Straight, 1-OFF, Box, Combo, Wheel, Front Pair, or Back Pair. SUPERBALL is not available with a 1-OFF wager.
- You can pick your favorite numbers each from 0 to 9, or, if you choose a Quick Pick, the numbers will be randomly chosen for you.
- Choose the draw you would like to play – Midday, Evening or Both.
- Select how much you want to wager - $.50 or $1 increments up to $10.
Watch for the daily drawings to see if your numbers have won. You can also get winning numbers alerts, check the winning numbers, create a digital playslip and more when you download the free myLOTTERY app.
After Receiving your Ticket
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your numbers after the drawing on the Hoosier Lottery mobile app, at hoosierlottery.com, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
- Daily 3 drawings are held twice daily:
Midday drawings are held every day at approximately 1:20PM ET.
Evening drawings are held every day at approximately 10:59PM ET.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
Daily 3 with SUPERBALL Official Rules >
Fishers man hits $156,000 Cash 5 jackpot
Amount Claimed: $156,000